Friday, September 30, 2011

The Thirty Day Drawing Challenge

For any of you that follow my Facebook , which has been around about ten times longer than this blog, you know that once upon a time I attempted a 365 day drawing challenge, where I drew something every day for a year.  If you know that, you probably also know I only made it about 100 days.

Well, I decided to try something like that again, except on a much smaller more manageable scale.  Thirty days, with a list of things I have to draw.  Here, dear readers, is the list:


I wish I knew where this originally came from, but I don't so sadly I cannot credit it, but I found it via Pinterest.   I shall be posting these here, on a mostly daily basis (just because I do a drawing every day, doesn't mean I'll have time to upload it right away).  I will also link to here from my Facebook and Twitter.  Feel free to play along!

This starts tomorrow and continues through the day before Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. More manageable than a drawing every day, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! I've just been thinking recently that I really ought to try and draw more. I currently only doodle on exceedingly rare occasions. This sounds like just the thing to give me a jump start! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete