Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30DDC: Day 4

Yesterday's challenge was to draw my favorite place. I spent most of the day overthinking this one.  Was I to draw Copenhagen, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, or Disneyworld, where my husband  and I spent our honeymoon?  Should I draw the beaches of Sarasota or the Carolina mountains?  Then I realized I was thinking about it all wrong and realized there are two places I love to be the most: either in bed with my husband as a pillow, the puppy at our feet, watching a movie; or in my studio, art supplies surrounding me, music drifting from my iPod.  

My husband is harder to draw than a desk so I opted for the later.  By the time I made this decision, it was nearly midnight, so this ended up being a very rough drawing.  Too much time thinking not enough time drawing.
Estimated drawing time: 5 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment