Tuesday, October 11, 2011

30DDC: Days 8 and 9

Day 8


This challenge was to draw my favorite animated character.  I am not a big cartoon watcher, so decide to go with my favorite graphic novel character, one of the Endless, from Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" comics?  Which Endless? The Sandman himself, of course.  Good ol' Morpheus.
Drawing time: 4 minutes (two to sketch, two to ink it in with a paintbrush).


Day 8


On the eighth, I was to illustrate my favorite TV show.  Once upon a time, that would have been a grumpy and sarcastic doctor with a cane, but I think that show has gone downhill in the last couple season (House MD, if you don't know to what I'm referring).   I am now in favor of a much older, but much younger-looking doctor.  The Doctor.


And in case you didn't know, I take all my photos in my iPhone and email them to myself, because I am too lazy to do it any other way.  So please excuse the somewhat mediocre lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment