Thursday, July 28, 2011

Treasury Thursday: Autumn is Coming....

It may not seem like it, what with the incredible heat waves all over the county.  It's been so steamy out, you feel like you might evaporate walking to the car.

But this is the turning point, folks.  Once the heat breaks, you know as well as I do, it's all downhill from here (or at least down-temperature).  And I, for one, am for it.   I used to love summer, but now I'm starting to look forward to the cooler weather, the smell of leaves and campfire, the feel of being snuggled into a hoodie, the first cool fall winds on my face.  And here is my treasury in honor of all of it.


'Autumn is Coming, Colored Amber and Rust' by cursiveart

Oranges and goldeny browns for fall!


Orange Temple and Flags...
$18.00

Dandelion Photograph - ...
$30.00

Eco Friendly - Handmade...
$37.00

On SALE Hazel Atlas Rus...
$3.40

The Perfect Mug / Wheel...
$24.00

Sz 7.5 Vintage Wacky Or...
$32.00

NEW for Fall- Full Bloo...
$6.50

Grand Canyon Stubby Bic...
$29.00

Fly away with me ... wh...
$26.00

6 FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIO...
$24.99

Orange and Green Archit...
$30.00

Armadillo Art Print wi...
$28.00

Zaida--hand dyed lace w...
$24.00

Tiny Harvest Leaf Earri...
$5.00

CIJ BOGO SALE: I made y...
$40.00

vintage 1990 Coppertone...
$64.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment